Friday, March 16, 2018

March Music Playlist

Something that I LOVE is music. It helps us get through rough times or celebrate. And, while I have around 60 GB on my computer of music I keep a current playlist on my phone. Click the link below to see music videos for the songs I'm obsessed with for the month of March, which is the February list with a few add ons. The added songs are listed in this blog post since I didn't delete anything! The search tag for these posts will be "Playlist" so they will always be easy to find. I hope you enjoy. Let me know if any of these are also some of your current favorites!

March Favorites


March Songs

  1. Cody Johnson - Texas Kind of Way
  2. Lauv - I Like Me Better
  3. The Neighborhood - Scary Love
  4. HAIM - Little of Your Love
  5. Megan McKenna - High Heeled Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment