Thursday, March 1, 2018

February Finale

February has been crazy for me. Stitching has kept me centered! I’ve finished a few pieces and FFOed older pieces so I’m glad it was also very productive!

This last week I finished Little House Needleworks Embroidery Guild pattern and I LOVED working on it! I made three color changes and did not do the eyes that were called for. The other change I made was changing the year to 2008, as that is the year that I joined my embroidery bee.


Color Changes I made.


Once that pattern was finished I just had to start on Lizzie Kate Wouldn’t Life Be Great. I am in LOVE with this pattern. I picked a simple blue Belgium Linen I had in my stash and I pulled a ton of fancy floss colors I had in my stash as well. Nothing is a called for color and I will be adding two additional colors to customize the piece further. It has been so fun to work on so please enjoy the in progress photos!


Colors from left to right:
GASTs - Gold Leaf, Forest Glade, Flax, Maple Syrup, Red Grape, Shutter Green
Weeks - Pelican Gray & Teal Frost



Potter is doing much better thank you all for keeping him in your prayers.


2 comments: