Thursday, February 22, 2018

February Music Playlist

Something that I LOVE is music. It helps us get through rough times or celebrate. And, while I have around 60 GB on my computer of music I keep a current playlist on my phone. Click the link below to see music videos for the songs I'm obsessed with for the month of February. I will update the youTube playlist every month to every other month and will repost the link overtime it has been updated! I will also list the songs out in the blog post... See below so the list of songs will always be available even when they change. The search tag for these posts will be "Playlist" so they will always be easy to find. I hope you enjoy. Let me know if any of these are also some of your current favorites!

February Favorites


February Songs

  1. Dashboard Confessional - We Fight
  2. Alice Merton - No Roots
  3. Beck - Up All Night
  4. Lovelytheband - Broken
  5. Awolnation - Passion
  6. Sigrid - Strangers
  7. Fall Out Boy - Champions
  8. Eminem - River ft. Ed Sheeran
  9. Banks - Underdog
  10. Fort Atlantic - Heart Hold Fast
  11. Blackbear - Anxiety ft. FRND
  12. Liam Payne - Strip That Down ft. Quake


2 comments:

  1. Loving this idea Kelli Anne! Just added these songs onto my Spotify so hopefully will find a few new ones that I love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cool! Let me know what you think of them :)

    ReplyDelete