Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Let's Try This Again

Good morning stitchers! And, welcome. My absence has been right about a year. I have off and on thought about my blog, however, the thought of pulling out my laptop just did not seem exciting to me.

With everything going on in 2020 I needed to update my page.... my WIPs list is updated and now has the start date of the pieces next to them. I really do need to work my way through those. I also updated my 2020 finishes list and updated my current reads. I know many of us are also avid readers and it is fun for me to share with you what I'm diving into in my free time.

I do not yet know how often my blogs will be but it will be happening with photos and information for you. Also for more consistent stitching information I do post a YouTube video every Friday about my stitching.

I also recently got back into my quilting fabric so that content will be here as well as it occurs. I hope you enjoy the information found here. Please let comments if you feel inclined. I love chatting with everyone.

Until the next update stay safe, sane and stitching. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment